I have been working as a professional IT consultant since 1987. I’ve consulted for people at home needing computer help through to huge multinational companies with over 40,000 staff. I was one of the first people to set up an extensive implementation of wireless networking in New Zealand long before it was called Wi-Fi.
If you want one-on-one computer support it’s likely I can help. With excellent communication skills and enough patience to help even complete beginners, you’ll find my approach and manner easy to work with and learn from. We can work over Skype, phone, and/or remote screen sharing.
How can I help? In many ways. To name a few, I can help you to:
- Discover the best way to do something in particular on your Mac
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify software that will make your life easier and your routine tasks more automated
- Get the most out of your media collections (music, photos, videos)
- Set up a home recording studio
- Set up a home video editing studio
- Upgrade hardware in your mac computers
- … and a great deal more
If you’d like to put my 25+ years of experience to work for you, please email me today. Use this contact form.